Porta Base H Base
The REID Portabase H Base is a three-piece, portable system which can be easily broken down for transportation. Compatible with our davit range providing maximum flexibility where the installation or use of a fixed socket is not possible.
The Portabase H Base enables our Davit products to be used for lifting goods up to 600kg, as well as providing access and egress for confined space and work at height tasks, including as an anchor point for fall arrest scenarios.
- Can support goods and personnel lifting; goods WLL of up to 600kg and personnel WLL of up to 300kg
- Suitable for up to 1 persons for fall protection applications
- Breaks down into 3 components for ease of transportation
- Designed ease of assembly using pins, with no bolted sections or the need for tools
- Detachable legs for ease of transportation
- Levelling feet designed to support the system to function correctly on uneven ground
- Compatible with the use of TDAVIT and PORTADAVIT QUANTUM
- Clean, anodised finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Engineered designs and bespoke sections reduce weight, providing lightweight portability
- Suitable with our davit range up to an 800mm radius to provide a highly portable anchor solution
- Modular aluminium construction for ease of transport and assembly
- 180° davit rotation possible